Background Image

It's a mysterious egg! Trainer bulletin: Prof. Oak has given us an egg! We need to make 30 posts today to hatch it into a healthy Cleffa and today we've made 5 posts. Only 25 to go! Keep it up! <3 PJ

Funfest Missions and Join Avenue

Started by houdini, Oct 15 2012 10:29 PM
Funfest Funfest Missions Join Avenue bw2

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

houdini
  • LocationSao Paulo - Brazil

Well, Funfest Missions aren't exactly a NEW feature, but I feel they improved the Pass Power Missions A LOT. Being able to cooperate with many people at once and run around battling people/looking for items is great. The only problem is that this is easily a game exploit. You can get many items for free, huge discounts on others, XP and quick battles. I don't really care that much as the Join Avenue can make you spend lots of money and Funfest Missions are really fun to participate.

About the Join Avenue, for now I have only 4 shops, and it's kinda funny when people shout the words you chose. "WEEKEND!", "Amazing!", "Welcome", etc etc. I don't really have much to say about it, but I'm grateful I can put my friends to work for me in the Join Avenue BWAHAHA xD

Posted Image

pokejungle
  • Location東京

I love the lottery booths in Join Avenue :)

Can't wait to play some Funfest missions!

x P J N x S C O x T K Y x

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Funfest, Funfest Missions, Join Avenue, bw2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users