Background Image

It's a mysterious egg! Trainer bulletin: Prof. Oak has given us an egg! We need to make 30 posts today to hatch it into a healthy Cleffa and today we've made 0 posts. Only 30 to go! Keep it up! <3 PJ

Pokemon Grey? Pokemon Black and White Remake/ 3rd Version

Started by TheSquirtleDude, Apr 27 2011 12:50 PM

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TheSquirtleDude

Hey guys I was thinking about it and there are some features I would want them to add to Unova for a remake of Black and White. I am also curious to what you would want added...

Things I would want added:

1. Walking with your pokemon:- I was really dissapointed when I found out this feature wouldn't be in Black and White and I mean, who doesn't want their Oshawott following them around? B)

2. Legendaries from older games available post E4:- Diamond and Pearl were quite a while ago now, and I would quite like the addition of the 3 Emotion Pixies and maybe Shaymin, as if there is a R/S/E remake, then it will turn on sinnoh for the legendaries.

3. Possibly more encounter's with Pokemon that have their hidden third ability, like Post E4 a Golet ontop of Celestial Tower with it's third ability?

4. Maybe a way to capture event pokemon without a wifi ticket needed, like the ability to travel to Liberty Island at will without a ticket and Genosect in a hidden room at the P2 Labratory, or at N's Castle which should be accesable post game

5. Possibly a way to rematch Gym Leaders, N and Ghestis

6. And finally more Post Game Plasma action and the Undersea Ruin's explained

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
^^Oshawatt. Get it with the "Watt".^^
Posted Image
^^ONO What has happend here o:^^

RanDumb

I had a lot of things i wanted to change as well.

Mainly being the gym leader rematches. Also, i feel like this region was....small. If anyone knows where i am coming from...it just feels too fast. Like there should add more Looker but ingame rather post game. But with actual things to do....not just "FIND THAT SAGE!!!!"

idk...there was alot i wished they'd done better. but i love it anyways...

Posted Image

Are you trying to make a fool out of me?

Smitje
  • LocationZaandijk

That the bag is made like in SS/HG.. and that there is a run button that you can lock.

reafaefwerwe.png

3DS FC: 3995 7440 9352   Jeffrey

Ranger Wes
  • LocationKalos

Being able to visit the Gym leader's and E4's house and family, (So they can tell us their secrets. :P ) so we can rebattle them. (And battle E4 members individually)

30bzep4.jpg

My FC is 2063-0267-5863

My shiny ID is 3711. If you need me to hatch an egg, PM me. 

~Novella Pine~
  • LocationBarran

Have an epic story about some sort of plot by Team Plasma to combine Zekrom and Reshiram and having the player assist Kuryem in an effort to stop them. And air battle. I want air battle between the three. And I want to ride on top of Kuryem and go all Ice Beam and stuff.

I also wish for a way to capture some of zee older legendaries as well, mostly because I'm too lazy to transfer and pester people and restart games, because I'm doing that enough with my Dex challenge.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Most Articulate~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks to Sapphire!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2nd MotY

Posted Image

Thanks to Raizzen!

Excuse my Aspergers, I have quirkiness.

Check out my DeviantART page

RapstarAli
  • LocationUnder Slowking's Rock hat.

Posted Image

As we know The Pokémon Company, they'll surprise us.

They might put stuff like:
  • Rematches
  • Something Extra
  • A few extra Formes
  • Further In-story into Plasma
  • Battle Frontier
  • Some new Wifi thing
  • More legendaries to find

So Yeah, It should be awesome! B)
Posted Image
This Dude Will be the Best Graphic Designer Ever!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users