Skip to content

Spooky festivities and Gigantamax Duraludon are headed to Pokémon GO!

Halloween 2026 Part I details and Gigantamax Duraludon's debut
New costumed Pokémon are headed to Pokémon GO for Halloween and Gigantamax Duraludon will debut as part of the upcoming Pokémon GO Wild Area events. Halloween 2026 Part I event details Costumed Zubat, Sinistea, and Pikachu are arriving in Pokémon GO for Part I of the Halloween 2026 event which will run from Tuesday, October ... Read more

Source

Featured Replies

No posts to show

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.