Everything posted by Arcanine
-
Show off your Pokémon GO catches
-
Who is your (not so) favourite shiny Pokémon?
I've seen some pictures of Espeon and Sprigatito together, so I changed Espeon's green shade to Sprigatito's and I think it's an improvement. Not perfect but an improvement :
-
What's your favorite Pokémon and why?
Arcanine. It's a huge fire dog you can ride. The embodiment of strength, courage and gentleness. A Pokémon that earned the title of legendary by itself. The design is bold but not overdone, it's popular but it's not everywhere nor it's overused and it's strong but not overpowered. What else could you ask of a Pokémon?
-
A forum? In 2025? Count me in
I can't remember when I joined a forum like this one and sure I missed them so, here I am!
-
Pokémon Horizons
What can I say? I watched the original decades ago, but only for a while, and being able to engage with a new one from the beginning, without leaving hundreds of episodes unwatched, is really refreshing. I also love the new characters and how they’re developed throughout the story.